TEXT TRANSLATED WITH GOOGLE TRANSLATE
INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data
Information pursuant to art. 13 TU
Disclosure pursuant to art. 13-14 EU Reg. (Chapter III Rights of the interested party)
Company: MARIA S.R.L.
with registered office in Via DON VICO N ° 9- CAP 07024 City LA MADDALENA (OT),
CF and / or VAT number 03094790163
Owner of UMBERTO ROSSI
(later called “Holder” as legal representative of the Company), as owner of
treatment, informs you pursuant to art. 13 D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 (later called, “Code
Privacy “) and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (later called “GDPR”) that your data
will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the Treatment
The Data Controller processes personal data, identifying them as:
– first name
– business name
– bank and payment references
(Called later, “personal data” or even “data”) you have communicated on the occasion of
conclusion of contracts for the services of the Owner.
2. Purpose of the processing
Your personal data are processed:
A) without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR),
for the following Service Purposes:
– conclude the contracts for the services of the Owner
– fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations arising from relations with you
– fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by
an order of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering);
– exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
B) Only with your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for
the following Marketing Purposes:
– send them by e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications
and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner and recording of the degree of
satisfaction on the quality of services;
– send by e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts commercial communications and / or
promotions of third parties (for example, business partners, insurance companies, other companies of the Card Protection Plan Group).
Please note that if you are already a customer, we can send you commercial communications relating to
services and products of the Owner similar to those already used, subject to your disagreement (Article 130
c. 4 Privacy Code).
3. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4
Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, registration, organization,
conservation, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use,
interconnection, blocking, communication, deletion and destruction of data. Your personal data
they are subjected to both paper and automated electronic processing.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and
in any case for no more than 2 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes of the Service and for non
more than 2 years from the collection of data for the purposes already listed above (ex: promotional activities, specifying them in detail)
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
– service providers and the auxiliaries appointed by us may have access to the data
for the purposes indicated, if they maintain the professional secrecy conferred to him. It is about companies in the
categories banking services, IT services, logistics, printing services, telecommunications, collection,
consulting, sales and marketing.
– to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the
treatment and / or system administrators;
– to third-party companies or other subjects (by way of example, credit institutions, studies
professionals, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.)
they perform outsourcing activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external managers of the
5. Communication of data
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett.
b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Organisms
supervisory authorities (such as IVASS), judicial authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of
insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for
the accomplishment of the said purposes. These subjects will treat the data in their quality as autonomous
holders of the treatment.
Your information will not be disseminated.
6. Data transfer
Personal data is stored on
servers located in La Maddalena via Don Vico 9 (OT), within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, where necessary in the future, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU.
In this case, the Owner ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the provisions of the law
applicable, after stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to reply
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, not
we can guarantee the services of the art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. He can then decide to
not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility to process data already provided: in this
in case, it will not be able to receive the services referred to in art. 2B). However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services
pursuant to art. 2.A).
8. Rights of the interested party
Each interested person has:
– the right of access under Article 15 of the GDPR;
– the right of rectification pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR;
– the right to cancellation pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR;
– the right to limit the processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR;
– the right to object within the meaning of Article 21 of the GDPR;
– where applicable, the rights in relation to the decision-making process and to automated profiling.
– where applicable, the right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR;
– where applicable, the right to lodge a complaint with an authority responsible for control
of data privacy (Article 77 GDPR).
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data granted to us at any time.
This also applies to the revocation of consent statements made before entry into force
of the GDPR, ie before 25 May 2018. Please note that the revocation is valid only for the
future and has no effect on the treatment before it.
9. How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
– a registered letter a.r. to the Company: MARIA S.R.L.
with registered office in Via DON VICO N ° 9 – CAP 07024 City LA MADDALENA (OT),
CF and / or VAT number 03094790163
or a PEC (Certified Electronic Mail) e-mail address:
10. Holder, manager and agents
The data controller is MARIA S.R.L.
with registered office at VIA DON VICO 9 07024 LA MADDALENA (OT)
– Operating office at VIA DON VICO 9 07024 LA MADDALENA (OT).
– The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the headquarters
legal data of the Data Controller.